I really do hate abandoning you.
After all, when I’m away, who else is going to give you your weekly dose of sport peppered with spastic, feminine, mildly conceited, ramblings? It’s almost cruel to leave you without them…
But I finished this finals this week (thank you for praying for me) and I shall be back in full force on Monday.
Here’s a sneak peek of the posts I have in store:
– My review of the Essendon review (spoiler alert: what a load of bull)
– Openly gay athletes
– Do Australians prefer foreign, versus domestic, talent?
– The amazingness that is Kieran Jack
– NRL and Holden sponsorship agreement
– Wollongong Hawks GM, Mili Simic, leaves (spoiler alert: I am sad)
– Why Hawthorn is the best team in the comp (or are they? …)
I am also considering starting a new feature (it’ll be so short, I’m not sure you can even call it that) but stay tuned. I am so over doing best of the week posts. There are too many articles to just choose a top five.
Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go get some consolation sushi. I am in mourning over the Sydney Swans loss last night, and the pathetic-ness of my Dream Team.
Oh, I have missed you.